Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Systems (ERRCS)
VeriDAS Technologies is a national provider of International Fire Code (IFC) 510 compliant Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Systems (ERRCS) - also called Public Safety DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems). These are in-building wireless (IBW) communications systems that extend, amplify and optimize Public Safety radio frequency (RF) signal used by first responders and emergency personnel. Our turnkey ERRCS solutions comply with local and national building & fire codes for critical emergency radio communication signal enhancement systems. ERRCS ensures first responders' two-way radios can consistently send and receive RF signal while they are INSIDE large commercial and public-use buildings, facilities and campuses (including underground structures such as parking garages and basements).
VeriDAS has a nationwide service area so please contact us for your next project. We design, engineer, install, commission, certify and support Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Systems anywhere in the U.S.
VeriDAS specializes in Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Systems (ERRCS) – also called Public Safety Distributed Antenna Systems – that extend, amplify and optimize INDOOR two-way radio frequency (RF) coverage for first responders (fire, police and emergency medical services). We engineer ERRCS systems that comply with building codes and fire safety ordinances for local jurisdictions as well as the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 1221) and International Fire Code (IFC 510). Our Public Safety DAS solutions deliver consistent, reliable and strong radio frequency coverage and signal strength throughout large, dense and sprawling facilities and campuses including high rises, towers, underground garages, basements and parking structures.
Our Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Systems (ERRCS) are designed to support public safety emergency response and first responders using a wide range of two way radio frequency (RF) spectrums:
- 700 Mhz /800 Mhz
- P25 Public Safety Radio Systems
- Band 14 First Net Capable Public Safety Radio Systems
- UHF (450 Mhz -512 Mhz)
- VHF (150 Mhz -170 Mhz)
VeriDAS is a national systems integrator for Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Systems, so our team will travel to any job site to provide signal testing & turnkey solutions:
- Regulatory Reports Define Local Code Enforcement Requirements
- Coordination with Local AHJs from Start to Sign-Off
- Coordination with Public Safety Radio FCC License Holders
- Coordination with Construction Teams: Owners/ Developers, Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Fire Alarm Contractors, etc.
- Signal Testing & Site Surveys Measure Native Signal Levels & Coverage and Identify Signal Dead-Zones
- ERRCS System Design & Engineering for Targeted Signal Enhancement
- Active & Passive Equipment & Component Procurement
- Comprehensive ERRCS Project Management
- ERRCS Installation, Commissioning & Acceptance Testing
- AHJ Inspection Facilitation
- ERRCS Certifications of Compliance & Annual Inspections (Re-Certification)
Contact Us Today for a Quote on IFC 510 Compliant Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Systems